Sunday, November 23, 2014

Why Am I Here?

Hello fellow traders and soon to be traders.

Whether you are already day trading or looking for more information on day trading, it is my intention to help everyone that lands here with my experiences in day trading. There are many resources out there to learn from. Many are helpful, but there are much more out there looking for nothing more to take advantage of those chasing after the fast cars and quick bucks.

As you will learn here, there is no such thing as a get rich quick in the stock market. Only through education, humbling losses, realistic expectations and the relentless pursuit of success one will start to learn the discipline to follow the rules learned and developed. Then and only then will one have a chance at succeeding in this global game. It truly is survival of the fittest.

If you make money on a trade, that means that someone had to lose money and the same for someone to lose money someone made money. Because we have many personalities there are many resources to learn from. Some need to read every detail of a manual to learn. Some need to watch videos while others need hands on experiences to grasp what they are trying to learn. There may also be some out there that need a combination of tools to learn.

One thing is very clear in the stock market. You will lose money. You may get lucky at first, but unless you educate yourself, you do not have a chance longterm. I am a successful business owner who had to find out firsthand. I lost over $16k in 4 months. I blame nobody but myself. After learning what I know now this could have all been avoided.

I was to confident in other areas in my life to think that day trading would be any different. This is the sole purpose of this blog. I want to help others avoid the costly mistakes of day trading while sharing some great resources that I learned from to move me forward on my journey to successful day trading in the stock market of 2014 and beyond.

Please take a look at the links above and feel free to email me any questions you have. I will be more than happy to help out.

This blog is far from complete. I will be adding more content, revising content and organizing but I wanted to get something up sooner than later as there could be someone in need of helpful information.

No comments:

Post a Comment